TEA Box Bag
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Item added to your cart
The TEA Box Bag is a stylish, understated top handle crossbody with a structured box silhouette, a nod to 1950s style with a modern twist.
The cross-body strap is adjustable and detachable and can be carried without a strap as a true top handle purse. The interior features our signature JEMMA removable card case, front pocket for easy access to essentials like sunglasses, lipstick, make up. There is also a back zip pocket, detachable key strap and a roomy interior that fits a small water bottle or notebook! The exterior features an easy access back pocket for your phone.
What does the TEA Box Bag fit?
- Removable JEMMA branded card case
- Spacious central compartment (fits a small notebook and water bottle)
- Interior front pocket (fits makeup, phone charger or sunglasses)
- Detachable key strap
- Interior back zipper pocket
- Exterior easy access back phone pocket
- Adjustable, removable crossbody strap
- Can be carried as a cute top handle purse or as a crossbody
- Metallic feet at base
- Italian Box Calf Leather
- Gold-tone hardware with metal feet at the base
- JEMMA signature black & white cotton interior lining
- Designed in New York
- Sustainable Materials from Italy
- Dimensions: L 8" x H 8" x D 4"
- Top handle with 2" drop
- Weighs approximately 1.5 lbs
All my coworkers and random people I bump into give me compliments on this bag! They love the shape and how spacious it is.
And I love how I can easily get my wallet with the magnet
Love this elegant, beautiful bag. My go to bags are typically smaller bags and this one is my new favorite. I like that it’s minimalistic and the leather looks and feels expensive. Best is that the design is good. The unique taller height allows for a water bottle to be put upright inside, which is a huge plus for me. An upright water bottle means the risk of water leakage is a lot lower. Finally, the leather is a thick quality Italian leather that I can tell will last many years, perhaps a few decades even with many uses. It’s not a thin leather that easily gets creased and wrinkled. Thanks for coming out with this bag! Will put to good use in NYC and wear it to dinners.
You may also like
Liquid error (product-card line 131): product form must be given a product