TEA Box Bag
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Item added to your cart
The TEA Box Bag is a stylish, understated top handle crossbody with a structured box silhouette, a nod to 1950s style with a modern twist.
The cross-body strap is adjustable and detachable and can be carried without a strap as a true top handle purse. The interior features our signature JEMMA removable card case, front pocket for easy access to essentials like sunglasses, lipstick, make up. There is also a back zip pocket, detachable key strap and a roomy interior that fits a small water bottle or notebook! The exterior features an easy access back pocket for your phone.
What does the TEA Box Bag fit?
- Removable JEMMA branded card case
- Spacious central compartment (fits a small notebook and water bottle)
- Interior front pocket (fits makeup, phone charger or sunglasses)
- Detachable key strap
- Interior back zipper pocket
- Exterior easy access back phone pocket
- Adjustable, removable crossbody strap
- Can be carried as a cute top handle purse or as a crossbody
- Metallic feet at base
- Italian Box Calf Leather
- Gold-tone hardware with metal feet at the base
- JEMMA signature black & white cotton interior lining
- Designed in New York
- Sustainable Materials from Italy
- Dimensions: L 8" x H 8" x D 4"
- Top handle with 2" drop
- Weighs approximately 1.5 lbs
All my coworkers and random people I bump into give me compliments on this bag! They love the shape and how spacious it is.
And I love how I can easily get my wallet with the magnet
Love this elegant, beautiful bag. My go to bags are typically smaller bags and this one is my new favorite. I like that it’s minimalistic and the leather looks and feels expensive. Best is that the design is good. The unique taller height allows for a water bottle to be put upright inside, which is a huge plus for me. An upright water bottle means the risk of water leakage is a lot lower. Finally, the leather is a thick quality Italian leather that I can tell will last many years, perhaps a few decades even with many uses. It’s not a thin leather that easily gets creased and wrinkled. Thanks for coming out with this bag! Will put to good use in NYC and wear it to dinners.